Are you or a family member constantly thinking about something that causes tension, nervousness, or restlessness? We provide help online and in person to those who experience panic attacks or an intense or persistent fear of impending doom. Rebecca can guide you back to feelings of peace and calm if you find it hard to concentrate, often breathe rapidly, or have an increased heart rate, which may result in trembling, sweating, and feeling tired or weak. You need not suffer through excessive worries about everyday situations alone. Make an appointment if you require virtual anxiety counselling or to see Rebecca if you live in the Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, area.
Let us assist if you or your child finds it hard to control feelings of panic and anxiety that last a long time. These mental states may interfere with your personal life, relationships, daily activities, and work. Reach out if your fears are out of proportion to the real danger, or you frequently avoid situations and places to counteract them.
· Why not talk to Rebecca if you avoid being around people because you dread being viewed negatively or judged by them, feeling self-conscious or embarrassed?
· Anxiety can also result from a medical condition, a specific phobia, or maybe substance induced. Children may experience separation disorder or an inability to speak when placed in certain situations, which may interfere with their social or school-related functioning.
· Your symptoms might have started during childhood or adolescence and persisted into adulthood. Counseling can help whether you have a generalized or social anxiety disorder or suffer from agoraphobia.
Do you frequently suffer from heart palpitations, chest pains, gastrointestinal disorders, or shortness of breath caused by anxiety? Do you constantly worry that it may happen again? We offer a wide range of evidence-based services that may alleviate your difficulties. Feel free to utilize our complimentary, 15-minute, no-obligation phone call offer.
Apart from medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and hyperthyroidism - for which you should receive medical treatment - you may experience anxiety because of having witnessed or endured a traumatic event.
· Ongoing worry about finances, work stress, strain due to an illness or the build-up to a big event – even smaller but taxing life situations – may spark excessive anxiety.
· The concern may be linked to depression, other mental health problems, or because your blood relatives also have it. Drugs or alcohol misuse or withdrawal can cause or worsen the challenge. Also, some personality types are more prone to anxiety than others.
Rebecca is registered with the Australian Counselling Association. She focuses on trauma, loss, grief, and anxiety counselling, helping people to overcome their well-being, mental health, and life problems in an affordable, accessible way.